Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mgo2 w/0 cfw

Getting the word out is the best thing we can do. If Sousuke is contactable that would be a start. The reason why this forum died was because mgo3 was dog shit! There is no reason why players won't come back, so if Sousuke's reason to close was inactivity, well that's not going to be an issue. As an MGO forum you need to take lead to bring back your members.

So all you need is an MgS4 og disk. The legacy collection won't work as the mgo files are not included, nor is the psn downloadable version.

I check the website from time to time, this is brilliant! I will most definitely repurchase a ps3!

So what happened to all the glitchers? Did they just stop caring and move on or have the devs fixed it?

Is it still region locked?
    Last edited by TDF/EOAH; 03-05-2017 at 10:35 AM.

You'll be pleased to hear that the glitchers have gone! Unlike Konami, the new admins are not pink and fluffy. You glitch you get banned permanently!

So we can all enjoy 1.36 with no glitchers whatsoever in surv and tourney when it becomes available. Something we never got to do towards the end of it's life cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS. View Post
    Getting the word out is the best thing we can do. If Sousuke is contactable that would be a start. The reason why this forum died was because mgo3 was dog shit! There is no reason why players won't come back, so if Sousuke's reason to close was inactivity, well that's not going to be an issue. As an MGO forum you need to take lead to bring back your members.
    The forum was still really active just before it closed, despite the game being a disappointment. Sousuke closed it because he couldn't handle running the site or the community but his ego stopped him from passing it on to anyone else to look after. So he just deleted it and changed all the social media passwords. He's ignored messages from all the staff members but someone out there might still be in touch with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS. View Post
    You'll be pleased to hear that the glitchers have gone! Unlike Konami, the new admins are not pink and fluffy. You glitch you get banned permanently!

So we can all enjoy 1.36 with no glitchers whatsoever in surv and tourney when it becomes available. Something we never got to do towards the end of it's life cycle.
    That's good to hear. I saw this photo on Twitter a few days ago and the first name I saw was a notorious glitcher. Hopefully the threat of a perma ban puts them off glitching.

Peace won't come to us, so we're going to have to meet it half way....

Notorious on MGO3 for sure - however I haven't seen one glitcher yet. Like I said, the guys running the server have admin power and i'm pretty sure they have mac banned a ton of people who have tried to dos the server after getting their chars perma banned.

FFS and i dont have a PS3 anymore. If i would had known about that i wouldnt had given it away. Oh well ill keep an eye out for this. If the playerbase is large enough i maybe get a cheap one just for it.

The player base is pretty big already. I played RES for hours the other night then jumped into another host which was a mix of TDM, Tsneak etc. I've never not logged on and not had a decent game. Obviously with this restriction being overcome, the player base will expand exponentially!

Quote Originally Posted by FraRPetO View Post
    Oh shit, that's pretty cool.
    I still have my PS3 with me, so this'll be fun.
    I will join The Rebellion and we will TK faggits together np Zaza

Lol that Maojin scrub. This will be fun to KOS him