Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mgo2 w/0 cfw

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS. View Post
    The player base is pretty big already. I played RES for hours the other night then jumped into another host which was a mix of TDM, Tsneak etc. I've never not logged on and not had a decent game. Obviously with this restriction being overcome, the player base will expand exponentially!
    Couldnt we see how many players are in a Lobby? Would like to have some numbers to back this up. If its just like 100 guys i wouldnt call it "large".

Sloth
    proof of it working

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked System View Post
    Couldnt we see how many players are in a Lobby? Would like to have some numbers to back this up. If its just like 100 guys i wouldnt call it "large".
    https://savemgo.com/mgo2/games.php

MY BODY IS READYYYY
    btw i heard you need atleast 10gb space on the usb for it

You're basically restoring a PS3 backup that contains their version of MGO2R. I wonder if that also contains some of the custom maps from MGO Arcade. Can anyone who's got MGO2R comment on that?

Not sure if I'll do it :/ I would have to redownload a lot of stuff and all my messages would be gone. Maybe if I find a cheap PS3 on ebay with a broken disk drive

On top of that I need a new DS3 as mine's registering random button presses and the analogue sticks are fooked. DS3s are quite expensive now. I could use my SIXAXIS but the triggers are broken on that. DS4's sticks aren't nearly as precise as DS3's sticks.

At this time there has been no word on any maps such as desert duel or the map from the final chapter.

If you want play on OFW then you won't lose any of your messages and essentially are only downloading one game data file which they've modded. Unless you're going down the cfw route?

PS3 controllers are dirt cheap now. You can use a PS4 controller but then people have complained of lag etc.

I gotta say I am really impressed and scared by the amount of effort and dedication everyone has put into keeping the game up and running and updated says a lot about the community when they do a better job than Konami ever did and for free

While I am tempted it will be the surv and TN or even just one of them update that will make me jump back. Keep up the good work everyone and hope I can jump back and see you soon

At this time there has been no word on any maps such as desert duel or the map from the final chapter.

If you want play on OFW then you won't lose any of your messages and essentially are only downloading one game data file which they've modded. Unless you're going down the cfw route?

PS3 controllers are dirt cheap now. You can use a PS4 controller but then people have complained of lag etc.
    Ah that's a shame. I saw a couple of videos of DD and LL but I wasn't sure if they were just testing the maps or if they were actually released.

As for the installation method, you do indeed lose your files. You're restoring a custom backup on your PS3, which formats the drive.

Ah yes you're right, I didn't actually watch that video all the way through. So yo may lose all saves but can these be backed up before hand and then transferred back over? I'm sure many more will have this same question.

Ah yes you're right, I didn't actually watch that video all the way through. So yo may lose all saves but can these be backed up before hand and then transferred back over? I'm sure many more will have this same question.
    you could just backup your game saves onto a USB drive and copy them back over once you are done. I think you could aswell upload your saves to a cloud server when you have PS+ and download them back afterwards. Some game saves are copy protected and the PS3 wont allow you to copy them onto a USB drive.